[Radiance-general] diffuse skylight without well: continued

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Fri May 12 22:07:27 CEST 2006

Hello,

Prof Moeck, thanks for the quick pointer. I couldn't ascertain if it can be
done okalux products but I need glass types that I can model in Optics and
Window for Radiance material format and DOE-2.1E glass library format. I
looked up Optics and Window databases and could not locate Okalux in them.
Please advise.

Regards,
Ramana.