[Radiance-general] organizing scenes with many light sources

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:34:36 CET 2006

Hi Lars,

If you lights are clustered together, you might be able to put them
in an enclosing sphere and use mkillum to determine their collective
output distribution, using only as many spherical illum's to light
your space.  (Spheres are in general faster to use as lights because
there is only one sphere per source.)

What is the exact configuration of your oil lamps?  Are they all the
same?  Do you have any close-ups you can post somewhere?

-Greg