[Radiance-general] Bounces

Maitha Dalmouk Al-Nuaimi m.dalmouk at tamu.edu
Mon Jun 26 07:45:38 CEST 2006

Currently I am modelling a rectangularspace with wind tower, the wind tower
extends 3 meters above the roof of the space with openings from the four
sides. The wind tower dimension is 2X2 meters.It does not have glazing I
am using special illum on the opening of it. The material inside the
windtower is non reflective, made with stucco, reflectivity of almost 85%
I wanted to know what would be the best ambient bounces to use while
simulating it since two sincers wher placed in side the space, one sensor
is placed directly under the windtower, and the other one is at the center
of the space.

Thank you,
Maitha