[Radiance-general] iges conversion

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Tue Jun 20 16:58:43 CEST 2006

Chris,

Did you build the software? It sounds like the build process
didn't know where the librt.so.19 file was during the linking
procedure. One way to correct this is to make sure that there is
a "-L/usr/X11R6/lib/" -type entry on the linker command line "ld"
or the compile command line (if the compile command is
responsible for linking, too, as it sometimes is.)

Unfortunately, just moving the library to the right place doesn't
tell the executable to use it.

I am sorry that I can't help more.

Mark