[Radiance-general] iges conversion

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Tue Jun 20 17:00:43 CEST 2006

I forgot to mention that you should replace the "/usr/X11R6/lib/"
part of the command-line option with whatever directory the librt
is actually in. My bad.

I am interested in seeing this work, because I just recently
downloaded BRL-CAD for similar purposes. I wish it had an
obj-importer, though.

Mark