[Radiance-general] rad and/or mgf to 3ds/dxf

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:38:04 CEST 2006

Whoops -- that's what I get for not reading e-mails carefully.
Cristiano's e-mail arrived in such a tiny font that I could scarcely
read it, though.  That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

I also naively thought that VRML-2 would be upwards compatible with
VRML-1.  And I hadn't heard about the problems with floating point
values before.  I should probably look into VRML-2 at some point.  In
a parallel universe, I'm sure I have time for that.

-Greg