[Radiance-general] output to .unf file

Huangwx ap.huangwx at archi.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jan 19 13:23:43 CET 2006

Dear all:

I am trying to use Radiance on a super computer of
our university. The super computer has 128 CPUs,
and it should be very fast. But I found the rendering
speed is almost the same as my notepad. A stuff of
the super computer center tried to analysis the rendering
process, and found out that most time was not taken by
computation, but by outputing data to files. I think
writing data to the .unf file must take a lot of time.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

Yours,
Huang