[Radiance-general] falsecolor trouble

Tony Masinton amasinton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:10:59 CET 2006

Greg and Thomas,
Thanks!  I made the link Greg suggested and I dug through my
csh-related files until I found the csh.login file where I included
the radiance paths and now falsecolor works very well from the
Terminal.  It doesn't work at all in the X11 xterm, but I think this
is a minor trouble right now.
-- Anthony