[Radiance-general] output to .unf file

Martin Moeck MMoeck at engr.psu.edu
Fri Jan 20 22:43:46 CET 2006

Huang,

Your calculation uses just one of these 128 CPUs, if you don't use the program rpiece. The amount or RAM is not really an issue. Check the man page for rpiece and ask your system administrator to help you set up a batch file for it.

Rview and rtrace are not parallized at this time, I believe.

Martin Moeck