[Radiance-general] starting rpict -S 1 -P pfile

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 20:35:11 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

It may just be that you need to use the -PP option rather than -P,
which doesn't do parallel processing.  (The -P "persist mode" is a
relatively little-used option that permits serial execution without
the associated startup costs -- it's more valuable for rtrace than
rpict.)

Also, each of your rpict -PP commands should be handed the same set
of views on the standard input.  Otherwise, nothing will happen.

-Greg