[Radiance-general] lighting per pixel or per face? - obj2mesh (new)

Despina Michael despina_m81 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:46:41 CET 2005

hello all again,

well I finally managed to run obj2mesh (after installing last version of
Radiance)
the result is somehow different but still not enough good.
http://www2.cs.ucy.ac.cy/~cs99dm1/res1mesh.jpg (new result)
http://www2.cs.ucy.ac.cy/~cs99dm1/resultRadiance.jpg (old result)

Is there anyway to make the lighting even smoother?

Thanks!
Despina