[Radiance-general] mkillum w/ frit

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:57:16 CEST 2005

Hi Zack,

I cannot think of any particular reason why mkillum would not work
with your frit description, though the output of glaze.csh is likely
to be more accurate since it accounts for changes in transmission
w.r.t. incident angle.  A mixed material should not mix up mkillum,
as it just traces rays through the surface and tallies whatever comes
out the other side.

-Greg