[Radiance-general] Divide by zero with colorpict

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Fri Feb 11 20:12:51 CET 2005

Tarik

One thing I noticed when I did that exercise is that Debevec's world in
<angmap.cal> is Y up and Radiance defaults to Z up.

I have no idea if this is a problem from the standpoint of generating
the errors below, but it is something that I noticed.

I have gotten multiple "divide by zero" messages from rpict when using
IBL as well.  It just keeps on chugging through the calcs though.
Greg?

Here is a link to my Radiance-IBL tests with the Debevec scene and some
of my homegrown HDR's (thanks to Debevec's HDR shop and Greg's
Photosphere).

http://www.3dfightclubforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4328

good luck

kirk