[Radiance-general] Divide by zero with colorpict

Tarik Rahman tarik.rahman at ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 18:38:10 CET 2005

Hi there

I'm running the the Debevec tutorial 2002  IBL program that uses beach.hdr with
the spheres on the pedestal and it's rendering with rview but I keep getting
these outputs and it takes ages. I tried changing the .hdr environment map but
the same thing happens. Anyone know what the problem is?

./rview: warning - compute error for colorpict "hdr_probe_image"
./rview: acos: domain error
./rview: warning - compute error for colorpict "hdr_probe_image"
./rview: Division by zero

Thanks for any help

Tarik
--
Tarik Rahman
PhD student, Institute of Perception, Action and Behaviour