[Radiance-general] trad on the Mac?

Andrea Matthews mmatthe1 at uoregon.edu
Sat Aug 6 00:44:05 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am new to Radiance.  I just installed the latest
version (rad3R7all) on Mac OSX.4 and it is working
fine (as long as I start X11 first) with rad, rview,
etc.  I have downloaded and installed
TclTkAquaBI-8.4.10.0.  I try to run trad from the
xterm, and I get the following message:

$ trad
trad: line 12: syntax error at line 16: `(' unexpected

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.  I
haven't actually run any tcl programs on the mac
before, so perhaps there is something I need to know
about that.  I tried installing the tcl launcher and
then running trad from the finder, but it didn't work
either.

Thanks again,

-mmatthe