[Radiance-general] trad on the Mac?

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 01:42:20 CEST 2005

Hi.

As far as I can tell, they seem to have changed Tcl/Tk in some
fundamental ways, and the old trad code no longer runs properly.  I
don't have time right now to investigate, unfortunately.  I don't
have the latest documentation on Tcl, and it's been forever since I
touched any of this code.

Anyone else have info. on the evolution of Tcl/Tk?  I wish they
didn't keep changing it in incompatible ways.  Every new release
seems to break something, and it's been many releases since I made
any updates.

-Greg