[Radiance-general] strange behaviour, may be only radiance or ma cosx?

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Fri Sep 10 17:41:08 CEST 2004

Rob,
unfortunately I tried bubble and sphere, same thing.
The real difference is when I use glow with the 4th number to act like a
light source.
In that case it acts like a light and it illuminates!  the sphere/bubble
glows on the inner surface... (while light does nothing...)
So why only light?
Any ideas appreciate!
thanks a lot
giulio

BTW I was used to employ the inner part of a sphere in a script of mine to
create a polar distribution of a light source (basically an illuminance
image of a dome with a light source in the middle  and a known radii)... may
be stretching radiance capabilities...
Now it's no more working :-(

PS settings are default, without ambient bouncing.