[Radiance-general] strange behaviour, may be only radiance or ma cosx?

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Fri Sep 10 17:45:31 CEST 2004

Hi Pillo,

I just figured out what's going on -- it's a problem with the shadow
cache, one I should be able to correct.  I'll get back to you with a
fix.

Thanks for spotting the error!  Having a HEAD release is like working
at Microsoft.  Lots of alpha testers....

-Greg

P.S.  The shadow cache is disable for glow sources.