[Radiance-general] radout and ACAD 2004/05 (was: Re:radiance error message)

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Tue May 4 17:59:07 CEST 2004

Jeffrey McGrew wrote:

> Hey, on another note, I can't get TORAD or RADOUT to work under AutoCAD
> 2004/2005. ... I handed both off to a friend here who's way Lisp/ARX savvy (he
> was on the 'express tools' team) and he's gonna look them over. If he's
> able to fix them, I'll send them back to you.

Good to know, Jeffrey.  I was just looking into pricing for upgrading my
office here; guess this is one reason to hang back.  There are probably
just a few new entities that are giving radout problems when it sorts
thru the selection set.  I had a nifty LISP routine a while back that
converted entity colors, even entities nested in blocks.  This program
blew up when R14 came out with its new LWPOLYLINE entity.  Once the
program was told about LWPOLYLINEs, it worked again. =8-)

Your friend should probably get in touch with Georg Mischler so that
Georg's downloads can be updated too, assuming he's able to work out a fix.

----

      Rob Guglielmetti

e. rpg at rumblestrip.org
w. www.rumblestrip.org