[Radiance-general] colorpict and materials

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Mon Jun 28 10:24:25 CEST 2004

Hi Lars,

I guess no one really understood your question.  I'm away on travel,
with spotty access to e-mail, so I missed this one.  I still think I'm
missing the question.  You can use the pfilt command to adjust the
overall image brightness used by brightpict or colorpict -- is this
what you're asking?

-Greg