[Radiance-general] Re: output in holodeck file

O Graf s0343631 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 13:05:54 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply, Greg!

The purpose is to try to manipulate a holodeck file in terms of inserting an
artificial object (like a mirrored shpere) into a laser scan of a room. Of
course it is possible to do so in the appropriate .rad file (or in the octree),
but I was just wondering if it's also possible to do it directly by changing
the actual holodeck file. This is why I wanted to see the actual values.

-Olga