[Radiance-general] Re: rendering parameters

Greg Ward [email protected]
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:32:45 -0800

Hi Ada,

I should have been more specific -- setting -ab 0 -av 0 0 0 eliminates
_diffuse_ interreflections in the calculation -- specular reflections
will still be present.  The only way to get rid of specular reflections
(reliably) is to eliminate specular components from your materials.  In
the case of a glass surface, you would have to substitute trans with a
zero reflected component.

-Greg