[Radiance-general] Re: rendering parameters

Ada Fraser [email protected]
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:01:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello. Thank you for the answer Greg. It is very
helpful. I have one follow up question: When I set the
rendering parameters -ab 0 -av 0 0 0, I am eliminating
the interreflected component. But I still see some
reflection of the interior surfaces on my window
glazing. Since there is no interreflection, why is
this happening?

Thanks again.
Ada