[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance on bootable CDROM using Linux (Stefan Kueppers)

Terrance Mc Minn [email protected]
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:00:46 +0800

Stefan writes "I am running into problems booting into the iso image because
of missing user info: I have not found (or missed spotting) any
documentation regarding the specific login info required. Is there a root
password for the bootable cd or a set of standard users in the iso image?"

You really do need to view/print the study guide referred to on the
following paragraph to the link for the CDROM image. You will find that
there is specific information on the process of booting the CD in chapter 1.
The login name and password is on page 7 of the guide.

The Appendix provides assistance to construct your GUI configuration file.

Regards

Terry Mc Minn
Faculty of Built Environment, Art and Design
Curtin University of Technology
GPO Box U 1987
Perth 6845
Western Australia