[Radiance-general] obj2mesh -> oconv question

Bob Coyne [email protected]
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:19:10 -0400

Georg Mischler wrote:

> bob coyne wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to learn Radiance and got stuck with the following error
> > using oconv on a mesh which I created using obj2mesh.
> >
> > oconv: fatal - (test.rtm): undefined modifier "obj2mesh"
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > $ oconv test.rtm > test.oct
> > oconv: fatal - (test.rtm): undefined modifier "obj2mesh"
>
> You did study the obj2mesh man page, right?

Not carefully enough apparently.  It said the mesh "*may*
be included in a Radiance scene description...", so I
assumed that was just an optional way to reference it.
I didn't realize it was required.  I should have tried it though.

Thanks for the help.

- Bob