[Radiance-general] Re: Porting to Windows

Greg Ward [email protected]
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:47:47 -0800

Hi Marcus,

I would strongly recommend that you wait for the 3.5 release due out
the end of this month before doing any more work on this port.  We plan
to get a coordinated effort going on unifying the Radiance code for
Unix and Windows, and will be asking others to help us at that time.

Having said that, you can safely ignore the "aux.h" file in src/common
-- this must have come from some OpenGL toolkit that may have been used
or needed at one time, but now is just flotsam in the code tree.  In
fact, I eliminated this file since the 3.4 release, and it won't be
found in future releases.