[Radiance-general] Re: [Radiance-dev] RADIANCE pmap 3.13 on CYGWIN

Roland Schregle [email protected]
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:44:35 +0200

[email protected] wrote:

> Ok, I'll wait until the next release.
> But let us know when!
> (Or did I miss the last announcement?)

Um, I don't think I ever sent one out. This is a pretty hush-hush sort
of operation... :^)

> I hope to have more time to experiment with pmap.
> (I'm currently developing a Blender interface for Radiance,
> and I also want to inlcude a way to manage the pmap extension)

That'll come in handy 'cos I get lots of GUI requests for pmap and never
know where to redirect them.

 > You seem to be rather sad about it.

More like disappointed, and I see no reason to work for free anymore.

> I found it to be a very useful piece of software,
> especially for lighting pipe and redirecting system design.
> Once again, thanks for your work!

Well, I'm glad somebody's been benefiting from this! Funny I only hear
this sorta stuff *outside* the lab...

--Roland

--
END OF LINE. (MCP)