[Radiance-general] Radiance and Optics

Phillip Greenup [email protected]
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:54:41 +1000

Hi Rob,

These definitions are good and bad.  they allow you (or Optics5) to define
both the specular reflectance and specular transmittance of the glasses,
but they don't allow for any angular variation in either.  you may be
better off just sticking with the glass primitive, using transmissivities
calculated from the transmittances delivered by Optics5.

Phil.