[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance Web site

Greg Ward [email protected]
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:41:30 -0800

Well, since LBNL is shut down for the week, there doesn't seem much
hope in getting the Radiance website back up immediately.  It's stupid
not to be able to grab the distribution now that it's Open Source, so
for the time being, I've hung it off my own website at:

	http://viz.cs.berkeley.edu/gwlarson/pickup/

I don't have the patches for the 3.4 distribution, so be sure to go to
the Radiance website to pick those up before you use ies2rad, which has
some problems in this release....

While you're at my website, feel free to download the latest version of
Photophile, the image browser I've been working on for Mac OS X.  (I
don't have any other operating systems available at this time -- sorry!)

-Greg