[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance Web site

Mark Steven Baker [email protected]
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:34:26 -0800 (PST)

If you want the patches soon, I can email them to you as an attachment.
I downloaded the patch file (rad3R4.tar.gz) from LBL on April 2002.
The file is only 72K.

Let me know if you're in a hurry for these.

Regards,
-Steve

Steven Baker
[email protected]