[Radiance-general] Re: [DesktopRadiance] Radiance Link Collection

Peter Apian-Bennewitz [email protected]
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:59:03 +0200

Hi,

Georg Mischler wrote:

> Kevin Matthews wrote:
>
> > PS: What/where is the best "links" page(s) on the web for Radiance resources?
Depends what you're looking for - help/FAQ/trouble-shooting , nice
examples of what people achieved, references to companies offering
Radiance support or consulting ?

> > The radsite pages are good as far as they go, but seem to be light on
> > maintenance, and not so comprehensive.  If someone's already got a great list
> > out there, that's probably where we should point such questions.  And if
> > there isn't a great list of everything, then maybe we should get one
> > going....

> Maybe the best thing would be to maintain a canonical list
> collaboratively. As a path of least resistance, I could offer to
> start a section for Radiance related links in the Lighting Wiki.
> Since everybody can edit any page in the Wiki, this might give
> us the most complete collection with the least effort. if you
> know about a link, just add it yourself: http://lightingwiki.com/
>
> An alternative location would be radiance-online.org, but for
> the moment it would involve a significantly larger administrative
> overhead to do it there (unless Peter wants to install a wiki too).

for the moment "wiki" is not top on my nice-to-have list at
radiance-online.org, although the ability for others to contribute to
some sort of knowledge base via a web frontend is.

(crossport to Desktop Radiance as the question origined there)

regards
Peter (radiance-online admin)