[Radiance-openstudio] OpenStudio on OSX 10.8

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Nov 13 09:58:44 PST 2012

The OpenStudio app does not support sub-annual runperiods (yet), so that
will likely not work for you. When you say the sim does not stop, is it
still printing messages to the console window, i.e. still "doing stuff"?

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319