[Radiance-general] Daylight Award!

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at epfl.ch
Thu May 17 01:54:59 PDT 2018

amazing first news to read in the morning!

Congrats Greg!!!! You really deserve it - I cannot even imagine how many
PhD's or research studies would not have been possible without your
contribution to the daylight community!!!!

Jan

On 16.05.18 23:03, Galen Burrell wrote:

> Congratulations to Greg Ward for receiving the prestigious 2018 Velux
> Daylight Award for Daylight Research!
>
> http://www.thedaylightaward.com/laureates/
>
> I’m sure all of us on this list could not imagine a more deserving
> recipient for this award given his contributions to the field, and the
> legacy he has created with Radiance.
>
> Congrats Greg!
>
> --
>
> Galen Burrell  LEED AP
>
> Senior Designer | Lighting
>
> Arup
>
> t:+1 415 957 9445 d:+1 415 946 2367
>
> m:+1 415 906 9191
>
> www.arup.com <http://www.arup.com/>

Dr.-Ing.  Jan Wienold
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
EPFL ENAC IA LIPID

http://people.epfl.ch/jan.wienold
LE 1 111 (Office)
Phone    +41 21 69 30849