[Radiance-general] Infor Radiance

Gurneet gurneet.singh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 05:53:38 PST 2018

Hi Valeria,

How are you assigning material in radiance through Ecotect? I hope you have
checked the rad file to ensure that the mirror properties are assigned to
the light shelf. It would be good if you can share the model or the rad
file so that I can try to debug the issue.

Regards

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 6:33 PM, Valeria Portaluri <
valeria.portaluri at hotmail.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Valeria,I'm an italian student. I'm using Radiance (with Ecotect
> software) for the frist time for my thesis and I've very short time to
> resolve my problem because I did, during last months, experimental texts
> but now I need to compare theese tests with the software in 3 weeks
> maximum . I'm studying different types of light shelves but when I do the
> simulations on Radiance I can't see the reflection of the rays (of the sun)
> on surface and on walls too. I'm using "mirror" like material of the light
> shelf. I tried all things that I could find on internet and on forum too,
> but nothing!  I'm really in trouble.  Please help me ! Thanks

Gurneet Singh
Energy Analyst-Architect
M: 9899-240140