[Radiance-general] Infor Radiance

Valeria Portaluri valeria.portaluri at hotmail.it
Sat Mar 10 05:03:34 PST 2018

Hi,

I'm Valeria,I'm an italian student. I'm using Radiance (with Ecotect software) for the frist time for my thesis and I've very short time to resolve my problem because I did, during last months, experimental texts but now I need to compare theese tests with the software in 3 weeks maximum . I'm studying different types of light shelves but when I do the simulations on Radiance I can't see the reflection of the rays (of the sun) on surface and on walls too. I'm using "mirror" like material of the light shelf. I tried all things that I could find on internet and on forum too, but nothing!  I'm really in trouble.  Please help me ! Thanks