[Radiance-general] 回复: Any method to calculate sky view factor inRadiance?

冷面寒枪 503271081 at qq.com
Thu Apr 12 18:45:53 PDT 2018

You can use windows power shell to execute Unix command.

Or you can revised the unix command as following:
type points | rtrace -h -ab 1 -I uni.oct | rcalc -e 'SVF=$1;$1=SVF;'
 Yongqing Zhao
 Changsha Green Building & Energy Saving Technology CO.,LTD
NO.438,Shaoshan Road,Changsha,Hunan,China
Telephone:13574805636
 Email:zhaoyongqing1987 at 126.com
          503271081 at qq.com