[Radiance-general] perfect specular reflection in rtrace

Antoine Bugeat bugeatantoine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 08:58:19 PST 2017

Hello

Thanks again for your help Greg

I still have not been able to solve my problem ...

To summarize my case, I have an environment composed only of surface
"mirror" and a light source "glow" (the sky). I want to get only the
radiation that comes directly from the source without any reflection.
It seems that even with the parameters -ab 1 -dr 0 -lr 0 (-ab 1 because the
sky is modeled with "glow") the radiation coming from the sky produces
reflections in the scene.

I modeled the environment with the material "plastic" and it works
perfectly. I'm almost sure that the problem comes from the material "glow"
combined with materials "mirror" but I want to keep this configuration.

Regards,

Antoine