[Radiance-general] 答复: Generate sky-matrix by using TMY weather data

Wang Clarence wangjuncwz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 06:12:40 PST 2017

Thanks for replying.

It seems that the .smx files are fine. But there is another question.

When I combine the sun-matrix smx file with cds.mtx for direct sun coefficient simulation , which is the third part of the five-phase methods, the final data of cds.ill will be very small. Besides, since we use the data rendered by executing three phase method minus the data of direct solar part and plus the direct sun coefficient for rendering data of five phase method, the data of some measure  points which are close to the window rendering by five phase will be twice or  three times lower than that by three phase.

So what is the actual difference of data between three phase and five phase? Are the data rendering by five phase definitely similar to that by three phase?

Thanks,

Clarence