[Radiance-general] Radiance Results

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:47:49 PDT 2017

Just a reminder not to include large attachments in posts to any of the Radiance mailing lists.  The mailer can't really handle it.

Also, might I suggest posting this to Unmet Hours <https://unmethours.com/questions/> instead?  The community there is more up on OpenStudio than the general mailing list, and your initial question lacks the appropriate detail needed for a good response.  Unmet Hours offers the opportunity for comments, feedback, and editing of posts.

Best,
-Greg