[Radiance-general] Color definition in Plastic material

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 05:20:22 PST 2017

Hi Xiaoming,

mmm... I would say you are looking for a 60% reflective material (10%
specular, 50% diffuse).

In that case, I would choose a1, a2, a3 = 60% and the specularity would be
(C-rho_d)/C = 16,666%. (16.6666%*60% = 10%).

It seems that I have the same issue as you, though.... my calculation of
total reflectance is not correct when comparing to Lighting Materials
website.

Anyone actually know these things?

Kind regards,