[Radiance-general] Redirecting film analysis

Jason Giddings Jason.Giddings at arup.com
Fri Dec 8 09:51:46 PST 2017

Hi All,

I am looking to run some analysis that takes into account the effects of placing redirecting film on glazing.

I have received a BSDF xml file from the redirecting film manufacturer and I was wondering what the best way to incorporate this into my analysis would be? Currently I am only looking to run this at specific times and not annually.

Any pointers or examples that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
--
Jason Giddings
Designer | Lighting

Arup
13 Fitzroy Street  London  W1T 4BQ  United Kingdom
d: +44 20 7755 4259
www.arup.com <http://www.arup.com/>