[Radiance-general] Images too bright with gendaylit

Joe solarjoe at posteo.org
Tue Aug 8 22:50:16 PDT 2017

Thanks for your responses!
It works now as expected.

For future reference: I also found a good explanation here, page 9.
https://www.radiance-online.org/archived/radsite/radiance/refer/rc97tut.pdf/at_download/file

Does pcond -h something like automatically calculate the maximum
luminance
and adjust the exposure? Or will it also apply the different perception
of red, green and blue?

Is there a parameter for rvu to automatically set the exposure using the
maximum Luminance
calculated?