[Radiance-general] How to use the mailing list

Victor LRG rioboo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 02:58:26 PDT 2016

Dear all,

When opening the archives there is the following message under Using
Radiance-general: "To post a message to all the list members, send email to
radiance-general at radiance-online.org". I wonder if more information could
be included:

- How to replay: I've noticed that sometimes a topic creates a tree of
replies, but sometimes the topic is branched out.  Should I include Re: at
the beginning? What if I replay to another reply? Should it be Re: Re:?
Should I copy paste the entire message or just my reply? Should the name in
parentheses be changed when replying?

- Attachments: Can/should attachements be included? If so, how should it be
done? An image should be attached or included in the body of the text?

Sorry if the topic has been answered before. I remember seeing something
somewhere, but I cannot find it anymore.

Thanks,

Victor