[Radiance-general] sudo recontrib

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:47:23 PDT 2016

Hi Humberto,

Actually, your header and ASCII data look OK.  Although some tools would put all the columns together in one humungous line with 8760x3, white space has no meaning here and gendaymtx output has a newline for each column entry with an extra empty line between rows.

If you run the "wc" command on your file,  you should get something like:

	20202873  60601692  xxxxxxxxxxx  lisboa.smx

I don't know what xxxxxxx will be, but some large number corresponding to the number of bytes in your file.  The first two values may not be exactly this, but should be reasonably close.  Otherwise, your file really is missing some data at the end.

If your numbers agree roughly with the above, please send me a gzip'ped copies of your lisboa.wea and the output (*.smx) file in a private e-mail and I will see if I can figure out what is going on.

Cheers,
-Greg