[Radiance-general] sudo recontrib

Humberto Antunes hs.antunes at campus.fct.unl.pt
Sun Mar 20 14:30:23 PDT 2016

Hi Urtza and Andy,

I am having the same issue as you do Urtza, I have already checked the
headers of my view matrix, daylight matrix and sky matrix, and that doesn't
seem to be the problem, my view matrix is a 6X145, the daylight matrix a
145X2306, and finally, the sky matrix is a 2306X8760, and this info is on
the headers of each.

I think the problem is in the sky matrix file itself, it's not being
properly written.

Mine looks like this:
#?RADIANCE
gendaymtx -m 4 weather/lisboa.wea
LATLONG= 38.73000000 -9.15000000
NROWS=2306
NCOLS=8760
NCOMP=3
FORMAT=ascii

0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0.477 0.477 0.477
1.85 1.85 1.85
4.85 4.85 4.85
11.6 11.6 11.6
10.5 10.5 10.5

So it doesn't have the number of columns it should, i think that each row
has the RGB value for one patch of one time step and it should have the RGB
values for all time steps of one patch, is that it?

Best regards
Humberto A.