[Radiance-general] sudo recontrib

urtza.uriarte at upc.edu urtza.uriarte at upc.edu
Tue Mar 15 03:36:42 PDT 2016

Dear experts,

I am trying with Three-Phase Method for Simulating Complex Fenestration,
following A McNeil tutorial.

I am using Ubuntu 14 OS. I need use sudo command because I have
GenericTranslucent20.dat material and rang.cal that they are locked anyway.
However, when I have launched sudo rcontrib, it scripts that:

sudo rcontrib -f /usr/share/radiance/klems_int.cal -b
'kbin(-sqrt(.5),sqrt(.5),0,0,0,1)' -bn Nkbins -m windowglow -I+ -ab 2 -ad
512 -lw 2e-5 sc-vi3M_vmx.oct < sc-vi3M.pts > photocells.vmx

sudo: rcontrib: command not found

Could someone say what the problem is? Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Urtza.