[Radiance-general] Revit to Radiance - prototype

Georg Mischler schorsch at schorsch.com
Tue Mar 1 02:05:17 PST 2016

The license is pretty much equivalent to the MIT X11 license.
Maybe I should actually use their exact wording to have an unambiguous
reference.

I've already mentioned the possibility of a Github project.
I just hesited to create that as long as there is still only a single
file
to distribute.

-schorsch

+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/