[Radiance-general] Pcomb to mask an area of one image on to another

Christian Humann chris at christianhumann.com
Mon Feb 29 16:27:07 PST 2016

Greetings,

I’d like to write an expression within pcomb to mask the area of green trees in one  HDR fisheye scene and apply those selected pixels in the same location on a second image (both images are the same resolution).  Here’s an example of what I’m trying to do:
https://gyazo.com/932e7a14d64c35bff1802bcd11acc053

I’m getting close, but just can’t quite get there with the correct syntax using a threshold value for green [ex: -e 'gi(1)-thres*gi(2)’]

Thanks,
Chris