[Radiance-general] Five-phase Method: Proxy Geometry and BSDF material type

Alireza Hashemloo alireh at uw.edu
Sun Feb 7 15:35:27 PST 2016

Andy and Rob,

Thank you very much for you responses. I think it is now more clear for me
why I should opt for two coincident glazing polygons for the view and
daylight matrices or two separate ones with a gap between them depending
on my simulation scene and the type of BSDF data I will be using.

Best Regards,
Alireza