[Radiance-general] Research tools: who what which how?

Georg Mischler schorsch at schorsch.com
Tue Apr 19 03:04:22 PDT 2016

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about overall "popularity" from the
few responses to this thread. Of the people out there who have actually
written and published tools for Radiance, most did not respond.

On the other hand, Python versions of a number of the common scripts
in Radiance will be added to the distribution in the near future.
That will simplify a few things, especially for Windows users.
Of course that still doesn't mean that anyone has to learn the language
who doesn't otherwise care about it.

Cheers
-schorsch

--
Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/